Ando and Yun Korean Salon Sunter Hair Cutting & Styling

Juni 29, 2017

Hair Cutting & Styling Review
This is very late post from me, end of February I go to cut my hair with the best Korean Salon in Jakarta “ Ando & Yun Korean Salon ”. End of january 2017 I have Ombre my hair again for welcoming Imlek in Taiwan, and after one month as usual the hair is so dry like a grass, easily tangled so i decided to cut the hair cut the damage around my shoulder.
Let’s we started today Review! I know you all can’t wait for it.
This is Ando & Yun Korean Salon Sunterafter you come in you will see this beautiful part which is the receptionist counter. “ Revive your Style ” is their mission to make the customer have a new fresh style, Revive the person style become more confident and finding out new beautiful style of them. As you can see I am waiting there and take a picture around the salon. Men or Girl is welcoming to do a new makeover here. The staff is so friendly the environment is so cozy.

Before go there I make an appointment because Ando Oppa always full book, so just make sure that we can get served from him.

The cozy environment make me want to stay longer here,
so I decided to do a mani-pedi for my first treatment on 2nd floor. 
 Warm like at home
After finish mani-pedi the staff ask me for a drink, then I choose a cup of tea then back to 1st floor.
First I go to washing my hair then consultation with Ando Oppa. First he tell me that I have an beautiful ombre hair but yeahhh I tell him that I want to cut it because this ombre hair is become a damage already. He looks like understand what I mean then I let him to see the picture of hair style that I admire. After deal he starting to do the job. Btw Ando oppa can speak bahasa so no problem communication.
“ Is this length enough? ” yes! he is really detail to make sure what customer want.
He cut my hair in wet condition then the staff dry my hair and Ando oppa back for styling my hair.
This is the final look.


I am really impress with the hair styling from Ando oppa, Best Korean hair styling salon in Indonesia maybe will be going to “ Ando & Yun Korean Salon ” but honestly for hair cutting I feel just ordinary And the price is little bit expensive for me. Overall, after first impression with the cutting and styling, I am really interest for their new Hairstyling called “ Cushion Setting Korean Perm ”. he tell me that it will looks like my now hair styling that he just do it for me.

Keep memories with a picture with Ando oppa my Korean Hair stylist


I also have do Mini video review on my Youtube channel, Go check it:
Ando&Yun Korean Salon | Sunter | Hair Cut Review 


You can find they Salon in this few location,

Central Park 02156982329
Baywalk Mall 02129629450
Puri Indah Mall 0215822428
Gandaria City Mall 02129236787
Alam Sutera 0215396367
Sunter 02165313950
Kelapa Gading ~ Opening Soon in July, 2017
For Promotion info you can follow their instagram Ando & Yun Korean Salon
This is not Sponsored Review!!!
Thanks for visiting and read this review
See you on my next post
Support yaa
BautywithC.L

You Might Also Like

6 komentar

  1. Hasilnya bagus banget mbak, recommended banget nih salon :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hi antologi ID, aku juga kelepek kelepek lihatnya apalagi nyatu gitu sama sisa ombre ku, kata Ando oppa ini hasil Cushion Setting. tapi pengen nya dipanjangin dulu baru di cushion setting pasti bakalan lebih cantik.

      Hapus
  2. Balasan
    1. Hi,cushion setting saya belum pernah coba, jadi ngak tahu berapa lama.

      bisa coba langsung hubungi ando and yun yach.

      Hapus
  3. Balasan
    1. Hi cantik, untuk potong rambut sekarang 700k potongan diskon 20% menjadi 560k

      Hapus

Thanks Dear for visiting my blog..

Welcome to Comment Down Bellow,, i will replay ASAP :D

About Me

Like us on Facebook