❣ 0.8LINDONESIA ❣ Beyond x Alice in Wonderland – Alice in Blooming Snow Cushion

Juli 01, 2016

My First Wining GA from 0.8L_Indonesia
Hi Beauty Addict
Finally it's arrived last friday, i used it around a week and iam ready to do review of it. but, First Let me Thanks 0.8Lindonesia who choose me to be their Social Product Editors iam so honor.   
        


Then, Shall we begin?? Let's take a look what i review this time. ThaTanggg!!

Beyond x Alice in Wonderland

 www.imgrum.net
Picture Credit to www.instagram.com/cutepretybeauty
Actually this is not the first Collaboration with Disney Alice in Wonderland, Beyond had released a makeup line before, with Alice who called Alice in Glow ( white packaging ) with different packaging same theme ( Floral ).

Alice in Blooming Snow Cushion

Iam newest Cushion loverz and iam so excited to Unboxing and Review this Fantasy packaging. This is my first cushion from Beyond, and i love it.

Let's take a look to this fancy cushion..


This second generation Beyond Collaborate with Alice in Wonderland Cushion Packaging is Melting me 👸🏼 ,Look at this pastel colors, i think so many girls who buy it just for collection. XD lucky me Get it FREE from 0.8LINDONESIA Hipp HIPP  HURAYYY!!

I feel so bless can try it. 😚 thanks again.. #0.8L
It is comes on two choise, one set with two refills & i got the individually without refill. Btw, there is two color 01.Light Beige and i Got the 02.Natural Beige that i think it's still light for me but i can handle it. XD

Gorgeous Cushion that i ever have { Look at the Puff }
This is an Blooming Festival Alice In Wonderland – Moisture Cushion that mix of matte/dewiness I have an combination skin type so I got oily after 4/5hour apply this cushion ( advice combination & oily skin you should do good Oil Control before use this for long last finish ). Btw, at first I think the 02.Natural Beige is too light for me but, I realize It’s Mantains a Bright skin that Natural Brightning my skintone with Micro Foam Cushion. The puff is different with usual Cushion Puff. It more bit like Powder Puff who smoother I think if I don't mistaken. Overall I Love it not only the packaging, the scent is blooming floral like spring season, It’s also do a good job for medium coverage and brightening my face Oh yeahh i realize that it's also give a little Blink-Blink on my face i think i got from the Cushion. XD the good of this product is no Paraben ( mark on the back of the box, there is also have an Walt Disney Mickey Mouse Logo there ).

           Btw maybe some of you were curious how do long it's take arrived my home, and from where did they send the Ga gift, Right?? I saw the announcement on 0.8Lindo Facebook (this is FB event) on 8Jun, then i check my email, replay it , Sit back and wait for it, 24Jun it's arrived. so it's take around 2weeks. 0.8Lindo is Send all the product freshly from Korea, but it's send to they office after that they pass to editors. Just simple like this.. Hoping it help to answers your curiosity. ;)

PS:      Packaging with all Hangeul that i dont understand
I don't know you feel it or not but it happened to me. When I talking on the phone the cushion is sticking on my phone also really disappointed

You wanna get other awesome product from 0.8l_Indonesia too? it's easy just follow them in Instagram and facebook. they always share all product FREE!!

Welcome to comment belloW, Feel Free to ask me to do another Review.

You should Follow my Instagram also ( i always update there )
CyutieLoverz

Here there are the other Favorite Post from me:
Laneige X Grazia Cupcake & Makeup Competition Event
My Day to Night MakeUp
Unboxing Althea Pink Box
Please dont forget to follow my blog and see you in the next post! :D

This Review is Sponsor from 0.8INDONESIA

Thanks For Reading

BeautywithC.L

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

Thanks Dear for visiting my blog..

Welcome to Comment Down Bellow,, i will replay ASAP :D

About Me

Like us on Facebook